Saturday, June 20, 2009

Family Room Results

So, the family room update is finished and we're so pleased. I say "we," but Josh would probably have been just fine to leave it the previous way! So, truthfully, I am so pleased. These are just close-up shots for now, rather than a whole room glance, because toys are scattered all over the floor (I'm still in the middle of the toy shelf repaint) and golf is on TV!

The green shelf (previously on the other wall and white). Please ignore the AC unit, totally ugly; I still haven't decided how to make that cute. It may just need to be removed.



The wall that previously held the shelf; now has molding artwork. My idea came from Sarah at www.thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com. The close up is to show the metal sconces in the middle. They used to be black(in a different room)...but that would have been boring and too easy to leave them that color!

2 comments:

abertolini said...

Wow! looks good--We're thinking you have enough creativity and drive for the whole family :-) Love you!

Kelly said...

We have those sconces in our dining room! but we left them plain old black...
You guys will have to come over and see it for yourselves!