Monday, June 29, 2009

As for me and my house we will serve the LORD...

Josh and I are so thankful for the Lord in our life and for the faithfulness He shows us as our God. We believe that our children are a gift from Him and that they are His; He is sharing them with us while we're here on earth. Because of this, we choose to dedicate them back to Him at church, in front of our family and friends. It is a very special time and we are so blessed to have a huge support system! This past weekend, we dedicated Aaron. We are so glad that he is in our family and is such a sweet, healthy little boy.

We pray that as Aaron and Sophie grow they will choose to love and serve the Lord, obeying Him all of their lives. I believe that my job as a mom will be successful if, when I die and stand before the Lord, I can say that I did my best and made the most of every opportunity to raise my children to worship the Lord and love others during their lives.

No comments: