Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Every good and perfect gift comes from the LORD

It's 7:20 and my babies are sleeping, my house is clean, and I only have 2 loads of laundry to fold tonight...life is good. I love my babies, but at night I admit, I love my SLEEPING babies even more!

Sophie goes to sleep with 2 babies, a dog, a lion, a frog, a caterpillar, and teddy bear. This girl is set for her "lovie" collection. She also has developed the skill of falling asleep while holding them all...the ones you can't see are put "nigh-night" under the covers! I am so in love with this little sweetie!

The black/white roll is her dog that looks like a panda bear/wiener dog...gotta love IKEA toys.



Sister doesn't know that this little guy gets to stay up later...he's sleeping right now, but he'll be up soon when he realizes he can play undisturbed because she's in bed! I'll put him in his crib when I go to bed, but right now, I like staring at him.

And don't judge him because he's...umm...fat. The boy likes his milk! And, yes, I'll stop using that term when he knows what I'm saying...but, no one is going to believe me when I call him "big boned." He already weighs 12lbs at 6 weeks old! He's a healthy one for sure!

2 comments:

Micah and Melinda said...

Anna!!! i love the lovies! I can't find my phone and I'm going through Anna withdrawls! Give your angels some love from Auntie Melinda hopefully I will chat with you tomorrow!

abertolini said...

Love those pictures-what cutie pies!