Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Baby #3




Hahaha...made you look, didn't I?! There is a baby and she's been the easiest by far! All the snuggles, love, smiles, little conversations...without any of the hard times. Easiest kiddo I have. I'm talking about my petite, beautiful little niece. Callie Sue is my sister Amy's little lady. I absolutely adore her and it is always too long between visits.
I know that your love for your own is always different than your love for another person's child, but Callie is not very. I'm so in love with this little girl. Amy and I have always been best friends and I'm so excited to see the relationship between her and Sophie develop too. Our whole family loves this little girl, even Josh can't resist a snuggle. It's a fun gift since our kids are getting to the "too busy to snuggle" stage.
As we pray for Sophie and AJ to become children who grow in strength and love for the LORD, we're praying too for sweet Callie.
Beyond my immediate family, talking about our family as a whole. My parents began such a Godly legacy and I'm so thankful for how God has blessed my sister's family with Callie.
Dave and Amy are great parents. Callie made the first weeks tricky and my sister championed right through them. My favorite is when I'm on the phone with her and I get to hear her talk with Callie. Even her voice pours forth with love. I know they are now very much on the difficult and rewarding road that is laid out before parents who strive for excellence, but I'm excited for them too.
We love you and we'll be walking alongside with you on our own journey too. May we share the burdens, rejoice in unison, and reach victory together! To God be the glory and thanks to Him for these children who made us Daddy and Mommy.

No comments: