AJ is cruising everywhere, standing for longer periods, and getting Sophie every chance he gets. Saying he loves his food is an understatement and he'll tell you what's up! I'm not joking. He is one LOUD child. He is loud happy, loud sad, and loud angry. Sometimes when I'm on the phone, I have to go into the other room just to hear the other person! He has an adorable smile that he's quick to share and he would always prefer to have someone hold him. He loves to wrestle and throw toys. He loves to play with things he's not supposed to have. He is ALL boy and we love it!
I am a girly girl who, at one point before him, thought that I only wanted or only "could" survive with girls. Now, I don't know what I would do without my little man. Maybe I would finish a meal in one sitting or have less back aches or sleep all night long but I would miss out on big hugs, slimy kisses, melting at husky giggles, and being the mom to a little man who is going to grow up too quickly!
We love you AJ and are so glad you completed our family. We're praying that you grow in wisdom and statue, learning to love God your whole life through.


1 comment:
Oh, those boys! We wouldn't trade them for the world...and what a cutie!
Post a Comment