I was so proud that I cried. Yes, I'll admit it. I picked out the perfect dress and spent 20 whole minutes doing her hair. Even contemplating a little lipstick...don't worry, I stopped myself there! It was such a fun morning and she talked about it the rest of the day.



When we got home, I quickly hung the cute dress back up and tucked the "sheep ears" into her baby book!
Before we left for church, I took quite a few pictures because Sophie was smiling. And she never does that when a camera is in the vicinity. So we went overboard. And I will share. And you will be thankful I did. You will.









We're so proud of Sophie and the little lady she is becoming. Yes, some days are slower than others, but we see the light. And it is the light of the Lord in her. She is growing so fast but is getting her solid foundation in the Truth. I'm so thankful for this time that she is learning about Jesus and learning to love her Maker!
No comments:
Post a Comment