Sunday, December 27, 2009

In This New Year...

I'm taking the Christmas decor down and rearranging! I'm sure this is shocking for those who know me. Not! It should be shocking since our house is on the market. You would think my sickness for rearranging, organizing, and blogging about it would stop since this will soon not be ours anymore...nope! While we are still here, I will enjoy being here. Here are the changes that naturally came when I took the holiday decor down:

The bed received a new, circular pillow for Christmas; it just wasn't quite right with only two pillows. It needed an odd number and a different shape...



My parents gave me the herb nesting boxes from the Lettered Cottage. I love them!



The mantle's "New Year" makeover...




And finally, the buffet found a new home. Back in the dining room, where it probably should have been originally. (excuse that nasty glare)

No comments: