Thursday, September 16, 2010

Living Life and Settling In

Playing "Super!!" We truly have a super Daddy. Sophie was running around with her Super Sophie blanket. Then she stopped, gathered blankets for Daddy and AJ, and said: "Oh, let's all be super together!"



Time with Daddy at Sunset Bay! Sophie was amazed by the water. AJ of course went right to work!





First Day of Kingsview Christian School! Preschool began on the 9th and she is LOVING it. Mommy is LOVING it too. I love taking her into the classroom. I love picking out her school clothes, seeing the papers, being in the classroom, having a routine, hearing about her day. All. of. it.

Today was picture day. I'm not going to lie. She looked adorable. Her account of the time: "I waited my turn. I sat in the spot. I smiled at the very funny man." These should be good pictures!


No comments: