Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Little Man too

I couldn't leave AJ out of the updates! He's getting so big. He's always been big, but he's getting tall too! I am so proud of him. He is crawling all over the place and walking along furniture too. He is starting to talk a lot more. He has always been a verbal baby, but now we're starting to understand him. Today he has said "hi" and "Dada" switched to "Daddy" a couple of times.

Although sometimes it can be overwhelming, I love how much he wants me. He's a momma's boy and he'll often crawl to me just for a hug or a slobbery kiss. He's my sidekick and wants me to take him wherever I go. As much as I don't like a night with getting up a lot or short naps...I love chances to snuggle him or when I hear him calling me from his crib. I know it won't last forever. His smile melts my heart and his teeth make him look like such a big boy.

There was a time that I thought I needed two girls, but God knew that my life needed some spice. My little man truly completes our family. I wouldn't trade having him for anything. We pray for both of our kids, but I pray especially that I will have guidance to raise Aaron as a man who loves the LORD his GOD with his heart, soul, mind, and strength. For his whole life.



No comments: