Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You are My Sunshine...

AJ was so happy when he woke up from his nap today, so of course Mommy got the camera out!! He is 9 1/2 months old now and I feel like he's growing up so quickly! I love his new stage, so filled with discovery. He's a happy and loud little boy who was just moved up at Sunday School to be with the toddlers instead of babies. Hahaha; how does that not surprise this Mommy who is always rescuing his BIG sister from his antics!

My sweet little man, your Daddy and I love you so much. We're so blessed having you in our family and we pray, as you grow, that you establish a relationship with your God and never stray from His will. May you fall in love with His laws and meditate on them all of your days. I pray you become a gentleman, a defender of the weak, a man who points everyone to the Lord and His great ways.

Aaron: Strength
Joshua: God Saves









No comments: