Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's a girl day, that also includes a side of boy

Sophie is down for her nap and AJ is "talking" to me as I write. Josh is at men's church camp this weekend, so it's me and the kiddos. I had myself pretty worked up about being home with them by myself all weekend, but it's going well. I only checked the doors about 20 times last night before I could fall asleep. I'd say we're having a girl's weekend, but it's more like a girl's weekend with a side of boy because AJ is with us too! He's not quite old enough to go to camp with daddy, but don't think I didn't try. I also tried to send Sophie :-)

I just thought I'd let you all know what a girl's weekend with a 2 year old includes...

Friday:

Cartoons and swinging outside after nap
Building block towers that only crashed on brother once
DQ Happy Meal for Dinner
A show and milk
Playing with kitchen naked because she ran away from me to go play...when I was changing her
Bed

Saturday:
Waking Mommy up early
Jumping on the bed
Waking Brother up early
Walk to go look for mow-mow's (cats)
Dancing to music
Playing with blocks...crashed brother twice
More Dancing
Eating a hot dog for lunch
Naptime

Mommy hoping naptime is REALLY long...

More later :-)

No comments: