Monday, December 22, 2008

A Blessing From God To Our Family

In May, Sophie will be joined by a baby brother! We just had the appointment today and our little guy is very friendly and healthy. We are excited and so happy that everything is developing exactly like it's supposed to. The Lord is good.

6 comments:

Micah and Melinda said...

I so knew it!!! I lost the charger to my phone or I would have called!!

Kimberly Stone said...

Congratulations Anna! This is so exciting for you and your family. Have a blessed Christmas celebrating!

The Powers said...

Congrats!! We are soo excited for you guys!!!!

la femme elisabeth said...

Yay--so cool!

Brown eyed girl said...

I love being RIGHT!! Just thought I'd put it here too. I'm am sooo excited to have a lil friend for Grayson... buddies!! I can't wait to buy you BLUE...it feels strange at first, but you'll eventually get used to it! :P

Katie Zuniga said...

Josh and Anna, I am very happy that you are expecting another baby. Please keep us updated as to the progress. I know it's harder with a toddler, but it is still as special with the second!!