Friday, April 27, 2007

Okay, so some time has passed...

It was embarrassing when I realized how long it had been since I updated our page! Not that you would know (from my page), but don't worry we made it home fine from Mexico! And now, it seems that summer is already fast approaching. That's the way it is when your job is working with students...you revolve around those academic breaks. We are just turning our calendars to May and I already feel as if June, July, and August are already mapped out as well.

Yesterday I was snuggling with my friend Jamie's brand-new baby Clara and getting very excited for my own. It's a little easier to imagine as I feel her moving almost constantly now and we're beginning to get the nursery set up. I love decorating in general, but there is something wonderful and uniquely special about preparing a room for a little person inside of you.

The upcoming excitement in our lives is that we have to begin taking the "birth classes" next week. Yes, it is a little early but with my clinic, you have to do them 2-3 months prior and our June was too full. SO...here we go. HA HA. Stay tuned for what I am sure will be an exciting time for all.

No comments: