I can't believe how quickly people turn from Thanksgiving to Christmas. It all seems to go so fast. One moment the women are rushing for the biggest turkey and the next they are after the socks at Fred Meyer. We are in our home and everything is in order finally. We have our tree up and decorated...it makes it look so homey. I love the warmth the fireplace brings and the smell of hot cider. Josh already put up the outside lights which welcome us home during those late youth group nights.
Although it seems that one holiday ends and another begins, I know that this Christmas I'm thankful for a lot of things. Josh and I have gotten to spend time with both of our families, friends too. We have good jobs, a warm home. This is also our first Christmas married. We're looking forward to having some relaxed, peaceful time together. As I get ready to bring in some of our cherished traditions, I wish you all a very blessed season as we get ready to celebrate the God of the universe becoming a babe to save us all.
No comments:
Post a Comment